cell: +49 151 629 44836
Hi. I'm Mark
a dedicated creative professional that thrives on solving meaningful problems with a diverse team. I’m a project leader and motion designer whose approach combines the creativity and velocity of film production with the rigour of user-centric design.
At HERE, I elevated the visibility of design to become an integral part of customer engagement and represented that viewpoint at events like CES.
I excel at aligning and managing resources, goals and expectations. I put personal relationships over process and tools, and achieve success by the integration of design, engineering and business viewpoints.
• Champion creative thinking and user-centric design.
• Motion Design and User Experience.
• Visualization and Prototyping.
• Coaching team members towards their goals.
• Project Management, from concept to delivery.
• Building trust and alignment between stakeholders.
• Taking responsibility for business outcomes.
• Speaking with clients, analysts and executives.
• Budget allocation and monitoring.
• Managing external contractors & suppliers.
• Agile Manifesto.
• Leadership with integrity, honesty and compassion.
Adobe Creative Suite, 3d Studio Max,
Office, Sketch, Invision, Jira, git, etc…
Just enough code to be a danger to myself.
2015 – 2018
Data sharing between gov’ts and car manufacturers on OLP
Present OLP to Dubai RTA
Berlin AR / Hololens
Next-Gen automotive services
Automated driving simulator
Motion & Prototyping
Recruit a new team!
HERE / Nokia
2012 – 2015
Brand Motion Guidelines
Motion Design & UX across the maps product portfolio:
Mobile – Automotive – Web
2011 – 2012
Motion Design – mobile OS
w/ Nokia Design in London
Visual design for store client on mobile devices
2008 – 2011
Computer playback and motion graphics for film & television
eg. Thor, V, Caprica, Defying Gravity
Title Sequence & VFX
for Supernatural season III
Radical Ent. / Backbone
Software Development on console and mobile games
Sonic the Hedgehog – PSP
and Investor Relations
3d Animation, Video and Interactive media.
(BC Ferries, CP Hotels/YVR)
Adult education and training in heavy industries.
(eg. container shippping,
bulk materials, pulp & paper)
Work directly with operators in the field. (User Research)
“Reduce non-data ink”
– Edward Tufte